PACERS, Inc. offers a range of Direct (face-to-face)and Online support services.
Face-to-face Support Services include:
Consultation services to parents, teacher and community agencies
After-school academic support
Research and statistical support for graduate students.
Online Services include:
1. Diagnostic screening of attention and executive functioning deficits in children.
- Necessary arrangement are made for the child to take the C-ADDS – an online diagnostic screening device
- The child’s performance is analyzed
- Standardized scores and a pictograph are generated to showing the likelihood that the child has deficits in attention and executive functioning
- A report is generated indicating specific deficits in some of the underlying components of ADHD and various other executive functions.
- Client has option to purchase a premium report which would include a more extensive analysis and recommendations for web-based interventions that target their specific deficits.
2. Academic and various support services to students who may be at-risk for academic failure. Qualified personnel for the PACERS, inc. organization would utilize online web applications to perform the following tasks:
- Pre-assess your child to determine his/her math and reading level
- Generate a prescribed an sequence of interventions to target the math/reading deficits
- Progress monitor the child’s progress and provide parents/guardians with relevant feedback information
- Empower parent with the necessary information so that they can be effective advocate for their children.